The power of touch massage therapy can be used as an independent type of treatment – as well as in combination with medication.
According to experts, over 90% of diseases are associated with stress. Although eliminating anxiety and nervous tension in general, in this fast-changing world can be idealistic, the power of touch massage therapy will undoubtedly help to cope with stress and lead to:
- Concentration ability improvement
- Improvement in quality of sleep
- Fatigue reduction
- Decrease in anxiety
In addition, clients often talk about a sense of perspective and clarity after a touch massage therapy session. Emotional balance often provides vital and valuable boosts to recovery – and perhaps, even tangible physical improvements.
The body reacts to a good healing touch massage therapy, with specific physiological and chemical improvements throughout the body.
Research shows that while receiving the power of touch massage therapy:
• Injuries: Patients report a decrease in anxiety, pain and itching.
• High Blood Pressure: There is a decrease in pressure and it further normalizes.
• Premenstrual Syndrome: The condition of patients is noticeably relieved.
• Arthritis: Pain and stiffness are reduced.
• Asthma: Improvement of pulmonary ventilation and accordingly, breathing and well-being.
There is a great deal of research being carried out, all across the globe, about touch massage therapy benefits, ranging from treating:
- Tensions of modern life
- Chronic diseases
- Neurological disorders
Seeing the benefits of ancient touch massage therapy, the global medical community has now made it an integral part of the treatment of patients – and also assigns it a significant role in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Many hospitals also have in-house massage therapists and even use the spa to treat postoperative patients, as part of their recovery process. Indeed, the power of touch massage therapy is a harmless, yet very powerful therapeutic treatment!